I Was a Teenage Sketchbook

The sensual, the surreal, the beauty we overlook on a daily basis, the dark urges, the exotic escapes; words and images by American artist, John Goss.

My Photo
Name:

John Goss was born in Santa Cindy and was raised and lives in Asia/Pacific. Learn more about John at Siamorama

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Kill the Texan

Hi M,

I had a very intense hospital dream starring us as patients. I was having my heart put back in after having already been transplanted out. But then I heard you were in the same hospital because you jumped off the roof of the parking garage. I got up with my IV drip and raced through a mint-green maze of corridors awash in disinfectant. Finally I found the foreigners' ward and I was told that you were in critical condition after attempting double lover's suicide with a man from Texas. I resolved to kill the Texan once he was brought back from the dead.

--J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home